Wednesday 23 December 2009

Day 2....

Fuckin hell i just remembered to had to post here and its midnight and im tired. I havent even started promoting this thing yet. Oh well...just turned on "walk of life" by dire straits to wake me up...replied to frank on EDF and here i am again.

OKAY....so...my day.

yes......

These are the days i dreaded for this blog (fuckin cat needs to stop attacking my hand).

Basically today i didnt leave the house...i smell and my hair is greasy because a giant spider lives in the shower room right now and right now avoiding the giant spider is higher priority than personal hygiene, but hey like i said im not leaving the house lately anyway.

Was talking to Sheri in the morning and texting her in the day...then she disappeared, probably dead which is a mighty shame as i had hoped to invade her underwear in the near future. I kid I kid she'll come back and read this when we are actually together and ill be in shit...so there there dear..i love you very much now make me a sandwhich.

OH YEAH! i totally learned jingle bells on the bass and recorded it...i kept forgetting the bastard song though, shoulda paid more attention when i was younger. (oh look james is talking to me on FB)

James

i just had lasagne

mmmmm...

mmmmm...


thank you james (who eats lasagne at midnight?)



MONEY FOR NOTHING denenenneeee


oh yeah im out of shit to right arent i....ooo its christmas eve tomorrow, theres news for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment